HubSpot is a large-scale service that provides Marketing, Service, Sales and CRM Hub. The Marketing Hub lets track the entire funnel in one place and conduct the success of the content.
Today, on the Short.io blog, we will walk you through the detailed instruction on how to track the success of short links with HubSpot analytics.
Straight to the video guide or follow the instruction:
Go to your Segment workspace.
Add a source app.
- Add the Short.io website URL.
- Choose Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Copy an API Key.
Go to your Short.io account.
Open the Tracking & Retargeting tab.
- Paste the API Key to Segment field and save.
- Add a Destination app.
- Search for HubSpot and choose it.
- Configure HubSpot.
- Choose the source and confirm.
- You need to provide two required values: API key and Hub ID.
- API key: You can request your API Key from HubSpot. Please follow the help center article. It should look something like this: dfdbfe6f-e7bf-4938-8e82-7d1938e48ab8
Paste the API key and Save.
- Hub ID: You can find your Hub ID on the Settings page of your HubSpot account. It should be a series of numbers, like 997086.
Specify the Hub ID > Save.
- Turn on the integration.
Go to your Marketing Hub on HubSpot.
Open Reports > Dashboard.
- Add any dashboard. Let's choose the Marketing dashboard as the example.
- The example of tracked metrics is the number of sessions (redirects) to your short links. On the paid HubSpot plan more advanced metrics are available.
The article is about:
- hubspot analytics
- how to create integration on hubspot
- what is hubspot
- marketing on hubspot
Join the conversation