TikTok boomed in 2019–2020. The app's audience continues to skyrocket. TikTok is considered a marketing tool for promoting your brand and sharing creative ideas and advice.
TikTok doesn't provide a built-in URL shortener, so you need to appeal to a third-party service. Fortunately, Short.io provides a browser extension that allows one to shorten links straight from a web page. The Short.io Chrome/Firefox/Edge extensions make it easy to create branded links on TikTok in a few clicks and leverage URLs for sharing videos.
Additionally, Short.io browser extensions allow you to download a QR code for a shortened link, meaning you can share a source in the form of a URL or QR code.
How to Shorten Links on TikTok
When using the extension, it's easy to create short URLs on TikTok. Add the Short.io Google Chrome,Firefox or Edge extension, shorten a link on TikTok and share it with your audience.
Note: The example below is for Google Chrome. You can repeat the same scenario for Firefox and Edge.
1. Add the extension.
2. Open a favorite video you want to share.
3. Click on the extension icon.
4. Log in to your Short.io account.
5. Shorten a page.
6. Customize a slug, copy the link, generate a QR code.
7. Share with your friends and colleagues.
Repeat the same shortening scenario for all other websites that you want to shorten. It takes you 3 seconds, but your audience will find a short URL much more convenient and clear.
What did you learn?
- tiktok url shortener
- short urls for tiktok
- how to shorten links on tiktok
- Link Shortener for Pinterest
- Opening YouTube after Clicking a Link
- How to Launch TikTok after Clicking a Link