Canva has become more popular in the past years. The app's audience continues to increase as Canva is widely used for creating qualitative and engaging visual content.
Canva has a massive library of graphic design templates that involve design approaches. Canva provides design templates for the following:
- Blogs, magazines, and e-books
- Official and methodological documents
- Educational materials
- Marketing campaigns
- Posts and stories for social networks
- Entertainment materials
Canva doesn't provide a built-in URL shortener, so you need to use a third-party service. Fortunately, Short.io provides a browser extension that allows one to shorten links directly from a web page. The Chrome/Firefox/Edge extensions for Short.io make it easy to create branded links on Canva with a few clicks and leverage URLs for sharing videos.
Additionally, Short.io browser extensions allow you to download a QR code for a shortened link, meaning you can share a source in the form of a URL or QR code.
How to Shorten Links on Canva
When using the extension, it's easy to create short URLs on Canva. Add the Short.io Google Chrome,Firefox or Edge extension, shorten a link on Canva and share it with your audience.
Note: The example below is for Google Chrome. You can repeat the same scenario for Firefox and Edge.
1. Add the extension.
2. Open a presentation you want to share.
3. Click on the extension icon.
4. Log in to your Short.io account.
5. Shorten a page.
6. Customize a slug, copy the link, generate a QR code.
7. Share with your friends and colleagues.
Repeat the same shortening scenario for all other websites that you want to shorten. It takes you 3 seconds, but your audience will find a short URL much more convenient and clear.
What did you learn?
- canva url shortener;
- shorten links with canva;
- link shortener for canva presentations;
- how to shorten canva links;
Join the conversation