Short.cm directly integrates with Google Analytics (GA) , meaning you can customize and access detailed analytical reports in a matter of seconds. We've checked; it takes you one minute to enable the integration.
Why Google Analytics Matters for Short Links
By binding short branded links to Google Analytics, you track the success of the short URLs. Thanks to the detailed GA reports, you're able to make a proper assessment or come to an informed decision.
Thanks to the integration with Google Analytics as well as statistics provided by Short.cm, you can be confident that you have enough information at your fingertips to make a proper conclusion.
Here are just some worthwhile Google Analytics features that push you to enable the integration:
- Realtime report. It gathers up-to-the-minute data.
- Audience report. It tells you all about your audience — device, country, source of a redirect.
- Behavior report. Here's how your audience behaves on the pages: session duration, bounce rate, the number of page views.
- Acquisition report. It is used to compare the performance of some marketing channels and discover which sources send the highest quality traffic.
How to Configure the Short.cm and Google Analytics Integration
Now Short.cm directly integrates with Google Analytics. The integration simplifies the way of installing Google Analytics, as you don't need to embed a JS code or apply a third-party service.
With applying Short.cm to Google Analytics, you input a tracking code to Short.cm domain settings. After that, Google Analytics gets the traffic data from short branded links and generates visual reports.
Here's the video instruction on how to enable the Short.cm and Google Analytics integration. As we've said above, the customization process takes approximately one minute. Watch and test:
The article is about:
- How do I integrate Google Analytics into my website?
- Can you track any website with Google Analytics?
- How do I check my short branded domain analytics?
- How do I integrate Google Analytics and short links?