Short.cm has introduced some updates over the last two weeks. Learn the details about the new releases below.
1. Wow! It’s a new registration process.
Short.cm now provides you with a quicker and easier registration process.
To create an account, you can:
- Use a free Short.cm subdomain "shortcm.li."
- Use a domain bought from a domain registrar, or buy a domain from Short.cm.
- Create a subdomain for your website domain.
Watch the video tutorial on how to sign up in Short.cm with:
- A free subdomain “shortcm.li”.
- A domain bought from a domain host.
2. Updated "Link edit" window.
- Save and Cancel buttons. Make various changes and click on the “Save” button only once.
- New icons.
3. “Share link” window.
As Google is going to close Google+ next year, we’ve replaced its icon with a Reddit's one. Now, you can share links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Pinterest straight from the dashboard.
The article is about:
- Latest news in Short.cm.
- New registration form.
- How to sign up in Short.cm with a free, spare, or website domain.
Join the conversation