Short.io is a place to shorten, share, and track branded URLs to benefit your business. If your Short.io account was banned, then it most likely means you have violated our community rules. Any violation of the guidelines may result in a permanent ban from Short.io. User safety is always our top priority, and we don't take violations of our policies lightly.
Short.io may delete any user associated with your account that relates to actions that do not meet our Terms of Service.
Things that are prohibited on Short.io include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Links that redirect to websites that mislead users to steal their passwords, credit card numbers, and personal data.
- Links that redirect to malware and viruses.
- Links that redirect to websites with illegal information.
- Accounts that pretend to be someone else.
Important: We don't ban spamming websites that contain legal information. Please, contact your provider (SMS, email) to prevent spamming.
Can my ban be removed?
If you think you were banned by mistake, then please send us a support request and let us know. We will provide more insights into why your account was banned.
What can I do to prevent being banned?
We want to keep Short.io safe and welcoming for everyone. Please follow the rules, and your account will be safe. Remember that you are fully responsible for all activity made on your account.
Let us know if you have any questions.
What did you learn?
- Why am I banned
- What links are allowed on Short.io
- What links are forbidden on Short.io
- How to unbann my account